Saturday, November 8, 2014

Why we live in Wyoming, part 900

I feel like I've written about this before but I'm too lazy to go back and look it up tonight.  A few miles from our house, there's a chunk of state land and when there aren't cows grazing on it, people from town can hike and take their dogs and really tire them out.  Well, that last part is always my main goal.  Since I'm not training for a race right now, a little 30 minute jog isn't going to take much out of T & T and they sure are better dogs when they are exhausted.  So Reina and I took them out to the field this afternoon to let them run and run and run. 
 
I noticed this circle of rocks for the first time a few weeks ago.  It sure looks like a teepee ring to me but I need to take the expert (Glenn) out with me next time for his opinion.  Reina agrees with me, for what's it worth.  
 

Reina and I also did a little bit of shopping today.  For anyone needing gift ideas for the Rein-iac, she's added this chapeau to her Christmas list. She'd also like a second one to use as a bucket. 

No comments: