Tuesday, November 4, 2014

While I was playing volleyball

I took both kiddos to my volleyball game last night.  Will watched me play a few weeks ago but it was Reina's first time in attendance.  Knowing that I'd have to keep her busy and in her seat the entire time, I gave her my phone to play with while I was on the court.  As I went back to serve at one point, Reina yelled "Mom, Mama, look over here!  I want to take your picture!"  Now, this is city volleyball and it's not ultra competitive but I'm also not going to stop my game so a 5 yr old can get her perfect shot.  

Since her sports model wasn't cooperating, Reina created her own fun.
There were 5 pictures almost exactly like this - with the only difference being the intensity of her stare.

The perfect selfie!

I don't know.....her brother's jacket?

She also recorded several minutes of video featuring the exciting sounds of rec league volleyball but the non-exciting view of the floor of the bleachers.  Someday you'll be able to say you saw her early work first.  

No comments: