Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday

After a really busy week that had me traveling two nights, Glenn ferrying Will to wrestling practice two nights, a Thanksgiving lunch at the kids' school, ballet practice on a new night, a wrestling tournament and about 5 loads of laundry, Saturday couldn't get here soon enough.  After doing some chores and making the first of what will be many trips to the grocery store this week (hello Thanksgiving), Glenn and Will (and Trigger!) headed off to pheasant hunt for the afternoon.  I haven't cracked open the user's manual for my new camera yet (on my to-do list!) but I snapped a few shots before they left. 
Camo'd up and ready to go
Tootsie was the unhappier of the two little girls being left behind.  She doesn't appreciate the distinction between bird dog and cow dog.  Reina knew a trip to Aunt Vicky's house was on the agenda for our girls' afternoon so she was mostly content to stay with me. 

Look at this long-legged kid.  With a car growing out of the top of his head. I need to crack open that user's manual. 

No comments: