Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving selfies

Happy Thanksgiving!  We celebrated with Aunt Vicky, Uncle Matt and Baby Cousin and had a great meal.  My brain is running slowly tonight - blame it on the turkey and pumpkin cheesecake.  So here are a bunch of selfies and one picture of Ainsley from hanging out yesterday. 
 
It's a Bronco Baby Mom sighting!  Everybody say cheeeeeese. 

Most everybody look at the camera! 

3/4's of us have mean faces, 1/4 of us is just being cute. 
Yesterday, the kids didn't have school so I didn't work and got the bonus of hanging out with Ainsley all day. It was a lot of fun having a little person around the house, although I admit to forgetting how much CAN'T get done with a little person on your hip.  But the kids had fun entertaining her (and being entertained by her).  My BRAND NEW camera stopped working so I didn't any pictures.  A certain store is going to have a volatile customer to deal with tomorrow morning. 

Tootsie says:  "Hey Boss, you want that I should feed the kid?"  Red heelers are soooooo helpful. 


No comments: