Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Report

Picking up the kids from school today and Will asks me what I weigh. I tell him that moms usually don't like to tell people the number and that it's sort of a private thing.  He asks, "Do you weigh a thousand pounds?"  Less than a thousand buddy.  Less than a thousand.

When we arrive home, Reina reports that someone in her class said "boobs" on the playground and kicked someone else twice.  She was more detailed about which part of the body was kicked but since I've already typed "boobs" in this blog today, we'll just leave that little tidbit out of her report. 

Glenn and I drove down to the Broncos game yesterday.  Since all of the grandparents are already south for the winter, the kids spent the day with The Amazing Aunt Vicky and Baby Cousin.  Vicky was quite the trooper to take on both monsters for a pretty long Sunday but they had a great time.  I enjoyed the last 25% of the Broncos game and it ended in a "W" for the home team, so ..... phew.
Big Cousin and Baby Cousin working on a puzzle. 

No comments: