Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Well at least I have a few weeks before I have to send the Christmas card out

It's the first night of Thanksgiving vacation!  The kids don't have school tomorrow so I've taken the day off and don't go back until Monday.  Yeah!!  We have big plans to cook and shop and watch movies and hang out with Baby Cousin.  The five-day weekend has me thinking of all of the stuff I need to get done in the next 30 days or so.  Amongst that list is of course the Christmas card.  I pulled out the camera to see if I could snap some affectionate sibling shots.  Looks like I'll just have to keep trying.... and maybe wait for daylight.
 
Smile for the camera! 

Everybody look at mom and not the movie playing on the tv behind me... oh nevermind.

Hug each othe..... or nevermind. 

No comments: