Friday, November 9, 2012

The little blonde one

The posts this week have been Will-heavy and that's not to say that Reina hasn't been busy, exhausting and incredibly entertaining. She's been running a low-grade fever all week and I'm slightly bothered by it. We've all been battling viruses and such over the last several weeks and it just seems to linger on.  But where another person, say Will, would want to rest and lounge around while not feeling well, Reina prefers to power ahead and maybe eradicate the virus from her body by sheer force of will.  So that's fun for everyone, as you can imagine. 

She also prefers to never wear pants. 

But at the end of the day, she's a sweet girl and so stinkin' smart.  It's been a long week and my brain is tired so I can't think of too many anecdotes right now but suffice it to say that she continually surprises us with what she knows.  She and I were driving by Will's school today, while he was there.  Reina gazed at the school wistfully and said, "I just really wish that was my school."  I'm not sure there has ever been a 3-yr old more ready to tackle kindergarten. 
All I can say is, "Watch out kindergarten."

No comments: