Friday, November 16, 2012

Hodge Podge

I had to travel for work yesterday and had a little mini-break from chores and parental responsibility. I don't have to travel often, which I'm glad about, but a night here and there is nice.  It helps that both kids will happily talk to me on the phone so I can hear about their days, and the litany of complaints and concerns that they'd like to report to management.

When I came home tonight, Will and I tackled the next level of Angry Birds Star Wars.  It's a bit of an obsession around here, and not just for the 5-yr old.  We pushed bedtime back a bit tonight so that we could get to the next level.  Hey, he's learning strategy or something, right?

I told Glenn that I had to stay up and blog.  He said I could go to bed and blob.  I think I'll follow his advice.

No comments: