Thursday, November 8, 2012

Broncos!

We have some crazy Broncos fans in this house. 
Okay, really I'm the only crazy one but I'm working on the rest of them.  Glenn will watch games with me - unless I tell him he has to go someplace else because the team was winning while he wasn't watching the game and now they are losing because he's sitting on the couch - and the kids will be playing in the den and periodically asking me which team is the 'bad guys.'  If it's an afternoon game, Reina is usually napping and so I can't yell and scream at the tv which I guess is best for everyone.  If it's a late night game, Will will ask me in the morning if the Broncos won and he'll give me a high five if the answer is "yes!"  He'll even wear the orange and blue shirt to school, even though it features nary a Lego character, sword or a ninja on it.  But for now, I'm still the only one who is irrationally happy for the rest of the day when the game ends in a W and sulks for hours when it doesn't.  For now. 

No comments: