Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 9

Our Monday was bright and sunny with just a little bit of a cool breeze.  Glenn and I were both busy with conference calls and Monday email catch-up. I learned how to adapt some of my workshops for online learning and Glenn was busy with  stuff that involved hunting and wildlife and frankly I wasn't paying that much attention.  The kids completed their to-do lists with minimal complaining.  And by "minimal" I mean somewhere between no complaining and too much complaining.  But it wasn't bad.  For Will's PE requirement, he and I played one-on-one basketball driveway and he beat me 10-6 and I have to admit that I wasn't trying to let him win.  He has a sweet shot from the corner and my attempts to 'make it rain' from the 3 pt line (actually the spot where our driveway meets the road) weren't as successful as I hoped.  

We had chili for dinner and ate crazy early again. It gives us more time to watch ESPN which was featuring a dog agility contest and duck dogs.  Riveting.  We also briefly watched parts of the 2001 Super Bowl. 

I'm working on more hospital masks tonight and finishing up the bags for Glenn's goose decoys.  

Wyoming is up to 28 cases tonight but we are doing our part.  No one left our house today except for a walk around the neighborhood.  My sister pointed out yesterday that if we are all quarantined for eight weeks, we are 12.5% through.  Yahhh!  

No comments: