Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 10

Day 10 is a Tuesday. I think?  Another sunny day but super windy so our outside time was limited by events that we could do with the wind at our back.  Glenn and I both had busy work mornings but I ended up taking the afternoon off because by 1:00 p.m., both kids were crying and it just felt like we all needed some hanging-out time instead of multi-tasking time.  Reina and I took a walk and Will and I just talked.  Later Reina drew a springtime picture for our door while I made more masks.  It's become a fun little hobby and while my masks definitely won't be winning any seamstress awards, I hope they will help. 

Once Glenn was done with his workday, we had a family challenge with the Bop-It and broiled some chicken for dinner.  Now we are watching Rockies re-runs and dialing down the day.  More quarantining planned for tomorrow but we are getting takeout for dinner to help support local restaurants and also because everyone (mostly me) is tired of my cooking. 

I've been worried that Coco the cat is not feeling well because yesterday she managed to hiss at each of us, including all of the other pets, at least once during the day.  After watching her eat like normal and sit in her window, I think she's actually just tired of everyone being home and not having any alone time.  Hang in there kitty cat.  I feel ya.

No comments: