Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Day 4

Today's recap is brought to you by guest author Reina.

I grow colder each day, the thoughts of when I was able to ride bikes with my friends haunt me, the world is spreading darkness over me, why? Why I ask, why this torture... I'm joking I'm not very happy staying home because I know the reason why I am staying home, when I really think about it, if this "vacation" wasn't for Covid-19 I would gladly stay home.  Today, me and my mom finished our snicker doodle bars, and we also went on two walks/bike rides.  My dad brought some friends over (Lucy is intervening here to point out that they didn't stay very long because germs) and they talked about hunting.  This isn't the first time I've noticed this but my father has a very loud laugh, sometimes when he laughs I even get scared. Will's birthday is tomorrow, and we just baked his cake. I'm now very fond of baking now,  I am really missing my friends, usually I wouldn't want to ride bikes with boys in my class, but when all you do is play games inside, you will soon find your self desperate of hanging out with boys, or girls. I'm not sure about Will's birthday tomorrow, I mean I understand that all siblings will get jealous when its another siblings birthday but, he gets his birthday off and he gets more presents cause he didn't have a birthday party.

I'm starting to like blogging I'm going to ask my mom if I can start my own. She said "Uhm, sometime sweety." Its better than no, but "sometime." I am glad to say Soxy my cat has lost some weight. This is the end of the paragraph on day 4.

Thank you for listening

                          Reina

Lucy's addendum.  We also Indian leg wrestled in the living room, had a dance party and of course played way too many video games.  It was a pretty afternoon but it's raining now and a blizzard is forecasted for tomorrow.  Glenn and I are both still reporting to work but there are now 15 cases in Wyoming so we anticipate working from home soon. 

No comments: