Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day 14 and 15

I took a break from Saturday blogging again and today's guest writer is our very own Reina. Prepare yourselves.

I would start with a dramatic entrance but, my mom doesn't want me to. Charlie our new puppy is starting to get on my nerves, same with the work we have to do on the weekdays, from our teacher, the work is ok. We have to do 30 minutes of math they have assigned us and 30 minutes of reading, then we must email them about are weekend or day. Charlie, is also starting to not get only on my nerves but also the cats' nerves. He is turning into a handful, or a full handful. This weekend was filled with four square, a new game the family has gotten into, it also was full of yelling, and for me cooking. I plead to go see my friends but you never know what kind of germs they hold, or if they hold germs at all. The days have gotten, funner, sadder, and scarier, but if we trust God will be with us, then we know we can get through this, no matter how hard it will be. Be positive, be kind, and most of all, don't be scared.


No comments: