Monday, November 25, 2013

Will's Thanksgiving Speech

Will had to give a speech in class today about his family's Thanksgiving traditions.  We've been practicing it for a few weeks and yesterday we made a poster collage (pics of that later.)  For all of posterity, here's the speech (cute misspellings included):

Will's Speech

We eat pie- but I do not like pie.  Mom forgot to put sugar in the pumpkin pie year.  Yuc.

We eat turkey. My Uncle Matt cooks the turkey.  Yum. My dad likes to hunt turkeys.

We spend the day with our aunts, uncles, cousins, Grandma and Pop-Pop.

We watch a movie after we eat.  I like to watch Star Wars.

My favorite food to eat is the turkey.  This year I want to have ice cream.

My mom likes to watch football on Thanksgiving afternoon.

I hope you have a happe Thanksgiving.

No comments: