Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3

Well these titles just keep getting more and more creative huh?  In a desperate attempt to NOT fail at this NaBloPoMo (is that right?) thing on Day 3, I just signed on to the computer to feebly come up with a post topic, but it's 9:39 and my head's aching so this will be another short one.  I don't even have a cute picture to post because my computer and my camera are apparently not speaking to each other today.  Lest this become the official Blog About Shingles, I'll spare you the details and just say that I'm not feeling worse than yesterday so yeah!!!  And Will and Reina have been pretty helpful and funny - Will told me today that my head didn't look too scary. Now that's positive thinking!  I was helping him read tonight and afterwards I wrote him little notes to read out loud like, "You are such a great reader!"  etc.  Well after a few minutes, he asked me to write to him "Who is your worst enemy?"  This was after I asked him a bunch of questions about best friend, favorite food, etc.   Well he giggled and carefully wrote down "My mom."  Once again, that wicked sense of humor is alive in my kid. 

No comments: