Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 38 and Glenn's birthday!

I'm tired tonight but I had to log on to commemorate Glenn's birthday!  He couldn't have picked better weather - I heard it was close to 70 without hardly any wind.  Both Glenn and I had busy work days but we made sure to make some time tonight to the dogs out to the field.  Reina joined us too and we had a nice walk before the sun set.  We did a grocery run today so we also had steaks and steamed artichokes.  It's a dinner blog!  A friend's ninth grader daughter made Glenn an amazing cake - she's been busy during quarantine and we were the lucky recipients.  Glenn didn't want much in the way of presents but I'm getting him the wildlife conservation license plates as soon as everything opens back up.  Isn't that just such a dad gift? 

We are almost halfway through this week. I had eight Zoom sessions between yesterday and today.  The rest of the week is still going to be busy but it eases up a little bit.  The kids are working hard on their school stuff and loving the nice weather.  Will even had some 'baseball' homework to finish in preparation for another team videoconference tomorrow.

Happy birthday Glenn - we love you and I'm so glad that we are all safe at home together. 

No comments: