Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 29

Happy Easter!  Someday soon I'll upload the pics I've been taking over the last few weeks, but today is not that day. I don't have any cute Easter family photos because (1) it snowed at least 3 inches today and (2) Reina wore pajamas until the early afternoon and (3) it was laundry day.  But we had a nice day.  We had a decent weekend too!  No giant shed cleaning out but yesterday Glenn did finish up some projects in there and I worked on more masks. I volunteered to make a batch for the military base - they are trying to collect 4000 and I finished up my 20 a few minutes ago.  Yesterday we also ordered our first food through Grub Hub or Door Dash or one of those apps, I've clearly forgotten which one.  It was pretty handy! 

Today I made scones for Easter breakfast.  While cleaning bathrooms, I watched the Easter service that our church recorded.  It was just what I needed.  We had an inside Easter egg hunt that lasted all of five minutes, although there still may be a few eggs hidden away. Luckily they are all of the plastic variety.  We took the dogs on a quick and pretty chilly walk.  The high temp was only in the 20's today.  We made a turkey for dinner along with broccoli and twice-baked potatoes.  Dessert was Cadbury eggs, obviously.

This should be a busy week.  The kids have a lot of schoolwork to keep track of now.  Glenn has some projects and I'm teaching a mediation workshop online.  That's a new adventure for me but I'm hopeful that the technology will hold up and it'll be a good experience for all involved.

I don't know how many cases Wyoming has tonight.  Higher than the last time I posted.  We are staying home and staying safe. 

No comments: