Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 33

New day, new attitudes!  Mostly.  We had a nice peaceful day.  The snow fell for a big chunk of the day but the sun came out around 5:00 p.m. and we were able to take the dogs for a wet walk.  We have about 5 inches of snow on the ground but its the melty, spring snow that probably won't last very long.  The kids worked hard on school projects today and really seem to have figured out schedules for themselves.  I hope I didn't jinx everything by saying that.  My work presentations went well and Glenn was busy so the day went fast.  When all of this first started, I wondered if the weekends would feel any differently from the week days.  After the last few weeks, I can say that I'm definitely looking forward to Saturday morning. 

We've been trying to minimize how often we run errands and we've been utilizing curbside pick-up for most of our grocery shopping and all of my Target runs.  I had to order some toner for the printer today so I asked if anybody needed anything from Target.  Glenn had a few requests.  Reina wanted things that are unrealistic and so I asked Will if he needed anything.  Quick note, I've been very kind about his haircut and have told him how proud I am that he was brave enough to do that.  BUT, I couldn't resist asking if he needed anymore shampoo.  He tried to act mad but a giggle gave him away. 

My favorite football player has been diagnosed with COVID-19.  Tomorrow marks four weeks since I've been working from home.  Wow. 

No comments: