Thursday, May 7, 2020

Day 54

Well it wasn't a Tuesday!  It was actually a decent day.  The kids had different assignments to work on in the morning and Glenn and I worked in different parts of the house.  The kids wrapped up their work around lunchtime.  The weather was deceiving - it looked sunny outside but the wind was howling.  Blah.  Springtime in Wyo. 

Yesterday we ordered takeout and I asked everybody for their choices.  Glenn and Reina were ambivalent so I told Will to pick a place.  He thought about it for a while and then came over to me and suggested Tree Village.  "You know that place mom, Tree Village, we've eaten there before."  Huh?  After asking a few questions, we figured out he was referring to Olive Garden.  Which will now be forever known as Tree Village. 

I had a migraine pop up this afternoon which is annoying but after drinking a bunch of water, taking some ibuprofen, texting my boss and taking sick leave, I had a nice little nap and woke up feeling better.  One of the perks of working from home, I didn't have to drive home with blurry vision, just walked down the stairs to the couch and I had a pup to keep my feet warm. 

Wyoming is starting to lift some of the restrictions.  Our county has one of the highest case numbers in the state so I don't know what it will look like here.  Telework is still being encouraged whereever possible so we think we'll be working from home for the rest of the month.  We're also still keeping close to home as much as possible and staying out of public circulation when we can. Glenn is anxious to go turkey hunting but it's hard to find a spot to go right now.

Tomorrow is Friday! 

No comments: