Monday, May 4, 2020

Day 51

I missed Day 50 yesterday!  So let's celebrate Day 51.  Another Monday and it was a good one.  Kids worked on school, Glenn and I were productive.  The weather was not great - breezy and chilly but no snow.  No temper tantrums (from kids or adults), the house is not squeaky clean but it's manageable and everybody is healthy. 

Reina wants me to let the blog know that she has bangs now.  Glenn, Reina and I were able to get a haircut yesterday.  Glenn needed it the most but mine was the shaggiest.  Reina made the time-honored decision to cut bangs and she looks older and gorgeous!

Right now Will is bouncing a beach ball in the living room and trying to get it to hit the ceiling and the floor and the ceiling again in one try.  Reina and I are watching "Some Good News" on the computer and Glenn is mopping the floors.  Happy Monday. 

No comments: