Thursday, November 17, 2016

Why we live in Wyoming, reason 900-something

Right now, I'm sitting in our basement writing on the blog while it snows outside.  It's our first snowfall of the year and it's much welcomed for many reasons.  We need the moisture, we need something to ski on and I'm tired of all of my warm weather clothes for work.  We need to pull out the sweaters and boots and all of that fun stuff that's been sitting in the closet.  

Before the snow fell, I had to do some traveling for work.  I like to take the camera with me and get some pictures of agricultural activities that I can use at work.  I liked a few of them enough to put there on this blog too.  We love Wyoming!  

Split Rock near Lander, WY.  Located near the Oregon Trail, Split Rock can be seen for miles and used for navigation by more than just wagon trains.  

Near Riverton. 

I always picture thousands of Buffalo out on those plains, with the Wind River Mtns in the back.  

No comments: