Monday, November 21, 2016

The den makeover, continued

We've been redesigning our den since February, with a giant hand from my cousin at Laura Rennie Interiors - http://laurarennieinteriors.com/.  Well I should clarify that I don't think my cousin has giant hands, but rather she's been a huge help in getting us to bring the den firmly into the 21st century.  Let's face it, it was stuck somewhere in the mid-1990's.  I'm still waiting on curtains and wall art but we have a couple of new couches, a new rug, new shelves, new end table and coffee table and it all looks great!  I'll have pictures of the whole room soon but this weekend I had a great coupon and bought this ottoman that doubles as storage and extra seating and an altar for football? 
I love the Broncos more than the average person but this wasn't necessarily the design aesthetic I was going for.  


No comments: