Monday, November 28, 2016

"Favorite Team Day" at school

Last Tuesday was 'wear your favorite jersey to school' at the kids' school, or as Will likes to call it, "Tuesday."  Reina happily wears whatever shirt Will has recently grown out of - no pink jerseys for her, thank you very much.  After much cajoling and some threatening (good thing the holidays are around the corner), I got to snap a quick picture of the two Broncos fans.  

Say cheese!
And then things started to escalate.  It was the last day of school before a holiday weekend so what did I expect?  

Uh oh little sister, you'd better watch out.

I took a class on reading body language a few months ago and I think this is called 'escalation.'  No one was hurt and no blood was shed.  She's a bit tougher than she looks.  

Here's one of the reasons why I haven't been able to blog as much lately.  Coco's watching her stories.  Again.  


No comments: