Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Weekend

Well this weekend flew by in a flash!  The wind was howling yesterday and we had a few inches of snow on the ground but that didn't stop us from getting out and about and doing some pre-Thanksgiving shopping.  I had a grand plan to get everything I needed for my portion of our Thanksgiving feast but let's be honest, that didn't happen and it really was never even close to happening.  I left my grocery list in the car and it was all downhill from there.  

The kids and I also did some shopping and I had them point out some things they'd like on their Christmas list.  For Reina, that was basically the entire toy section of Target with special emphasis on animals, Barbies with animals and dolls that are basically Barbies but are instead either animals or monsters who go to a very glamorous high school.  Will's list was a little smaller but did include the Lego aisle, plus a bunch of Lego's that Target doesn't sell and Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars.   Glenn's already ordered his Christmas present and as for the Broncos Baby Mom, I think I'd enjoy a Broncos win that doesn't feel like it takes years off of my life and the opportunity to sleep in longer than 7:30 without the check in from certain small people every five minutes to see if I'm getting up yet.  

Thanks in advance, Santa.  

No comments: