Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

It's a balmy 9.2 degrees as I type this.  Well, it's not 9.1 degrees inside the house but the cold air is seeping through anyway.  We had a nice, if not chilly, Thanksgiving.  We had an awesome feast with family and spent the rest of the day watching football, movies, playing Sorry and eating pecan pie.  I got a wild hair last night around 7 and decided to add pecan pie to our menu.  It was delicious if I do say so myself.  Pictures in reverse order.  
Will and I on what felt like a long walk but was actually just a brisk 20 minutes.  My legs are still cold.  

Two members of the family who didn't mind the cold?  These two could've kept going and going and going.  

This is what happens these days when I say, "smile for the camera."  

You too, sister?  

Reina has declared that she dislikes pumpkin pie but she decided to try my version again this year.  You'll have to wait for the verdict.  

Baby Cousin was a big fan of the Star Wars jello jigglers that I made in lieu of jello salad.  

Those eyes, that hair!  

Thumbs up for the pumpkin pie!  Although as we were cleaning up the plates a little later, I discovered that she just ate the whipped cream off of the top and maybe skimmed a minute layer of pumpkin off with it.  More for me!  

Well look at this!  Baby Cousin and Uncle Glenn sitting side-by-side.  It's a Thanksgiving miracle!  

No comments: