Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Stay home day

Who's most excited about a stay home day?  These three!  
I took this picture yesterday morning after we came back from getting Reina a throat culture.  I found out that the school offers strep tests and get the results back to you within a few hours.  What a great way to save a trip to the doctor's office!  Reina's test came back positive so she's home again today, but feeling much better after a dose of antibiotics.  She should be able to go back to school tomorrow, which is good because we are running out of ways to keep her entertained.  Yesterday, I jotted down some of the questions she asked me:  do Egyptians still have cats?  do I think the zombie apocalypse is going to happen, for reals?  What's the zombie apocalypse anyway?  Does everybody have the same moon?  Today she's perkier and has asked to make a video about how to take care of a cat and remember that one time we made a water park for my barbies with all of those buckets, can we do that again?  Bronco Baby Mom needs a nap.


No comments: