Monday, November 2, 2015

Pictures from yesterday's post

I'm a lazy, lazy blogger.  Day 2 of this NaBloPoMo and I'm already resorting to a few pictures with captions.  I'm tired!  I stayed up way too late last night watching football highlights, and then a few minutes later, the game was being replayed and of course I had to watch it!  But tomorrow's a new day.  In the meantime...


This photo can be titled, "tired mom riding exercise bike with cat perched on her shoulder."  Coco hears me downstairs on the bike and comes racing in and if I'm lucky I can catch her mid-air as she leaps for my shoulder.  She's happy to hang out there while I pedal along.  Cats are strange.  But oh so photogenic. 

Just a couple of cousins hanging out watching cartoons. 

Reina's last soccer game.  The highlight for her was a clementine decorated to look like a jack o'lantern.  Of course it was.

No comments: