Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Sunday

Except for not-so-great sports, we had a pretty great weekend.  I've fallen behind in my blog every day goal but this time it's not laziness, but rather too much fun going on.  Everybody is healthy (no jinxing!) and the weather for mid-November was gorgeous.  Yesterday we met Grandma and Pop-pop in Fort Collins for a long lunch and some shopping.  When we came back to town, we had dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday and our anniversary.  Today, we mostly did chores but the kids and I got to go to another friend's birthday rollerskating party.  Broncos Baby Mom even strapped on some skates and look, there's photographic evidence!  

Reina takes her rollerskating very seriously.  
I tried to get a few pictures of Will but they all turned out to be fluorescent orange blurs racing by on rollerblades.  Reina was a trooper, she's not very comfortable on rollerskates but she tried hard and was skating on her own by the end of the party.  She and I had an epic crash during a particularly grueling game of "red light, green light" and I have a wicked bruise on my wrist to illustrate why perhaps 42-yr old's shouldn't strap on rollerskates.  But Reina was unscathed and I think I earned some street cred for getting back up.  Bring on Monday!

No comments: