Friday, November 20, 2015

Coco.com

It's been a while since I posted pictures of Coco, and by 'a while' I mean a little over a week.  But look at this face. How can you not want to feature it on the blog every single day?  Insert all sorts of obnoxious kissing noises here that Coco doesn't even like or appreciate.  I'm a cat Lucy, not your third baby.  

Coco certainly has her own view on life, as cats are wont to do.  Yesterday morning as we were getting ready for school and work, I realized that I hadn't seen or heard Coco in a few minutes.  Just like with toddlers, quiet is usually a bad sign.  I looked around and found her in Reina's room right next to the fish tank.  Rest assured, Goldie was swimming around in her tank safe and sound but the fish food was knocked over into Reina's sock drawer and also making a nice little pile on the carpet. Did I mention it was a full jar of fish food?  And that Coco was eating it?  Kitten brains, as my aunt says.  

Last night, I was cleaning up the kitchen and noticed Coco snoozing on Will's backpack that was lying in the middle of the floor, because of course it was and why wouldn't it be a nice to place to nap?  
Say cheese, Coco! 
 Tootsie wandered over and well, let's just let the pictures do the talking.

These two are good friends.  Lots of wrestling and chasing and Coco even gets up the nerve to eat out of Tootsie's food dish while Tootsie is eating, although I usually remove her from that situation just for her safety.  Tootsie also thinks it's important to bathe the cat from time to time.  

Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, although Coco now appears to be over this little interruption. 

Time to clean off all of the dog germs.  

No comments: