Monday, August 31, 2020

First day of school 2020 style

We made it through the first day of school.  Despite some early morning jitters (mostly by me), everyone got to school on time, with their masks and lunches, backpacks and jeans.  It was cold enough for long pants!  They both woke up early enough that I could get in a few pictures before the 8th grader (gulp!) headed out.  

First day of 8th grader.  

2020 school picture.  I could write a whole post about my search for the perfect mask for Will.  Maybe next time? 

obligatory sibling picture, squinting, barefoot edition.

Reina's mask didn't even make it through the whole day without one of the straps coming undone.  Way to go seamstress Mom.  

Excited about the first day of 6th.  Who is this big girl?  Gulp again.  

 I have a lot of thoughts about the first day of school but it's been a long day.  Let's just say that I'm glad it's here, I'm glad they get to go back to a classroom for however long it lasts and I missed them both about an hour into my day by myself.  

No comments: