Sunday, September 6, 2020

Day 175ish

We all made it through the first week of school!  I had planned to write a big post tonight but (1) I'm really tired - it was 90 degrees again today and we worked in the yard and blah blah blah and (2) Will has to look at the constellations every night for his science class and 45 minutes ago he panicked because he couldn't find the worksheet so of course I had to help.  Glenn even got in on the search. We looked in every folder and backpack, the recycling bin and other random, weird places (the back of the toilet, behind the sideboard, Reina's closet because why not?) and we (I mean "I") eventually found it under a blanket on the living room floor.  Naturally.  

That sums up our first week of school nicely and I'll try to be a more thorough storyteller tomorrow.  

No comments: