Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mi Familia, by Reina

Reina loves to draw right now but frankly what 4-yr old doesn't?  She fills sheet after sheet with random squiggles, complicated scenes and unintentional comedy.  Tonight while I cleaned up the kitchen, she produced a complete collection of our family.  Starting with:
 
Her brother Will, or in her words "llWi."  Close enough kiddo. I think she captured his hair perfectly. 
Reina and her mom.  I look so thin.  I've been thinking about cutting my hair shorter, perhaps I should follow Reina's lead? 

This is my favorite and I'm so frustrated that I can't rotate it for full effect.  This is (from top to bottom) Trigger, Tootsie and Daddy.  I love that the dogs look like a squid and octopus respectively.  But Tootsie does have a long tail which accounts for her fifth leg and Trigger, well... his long ears appear squid-like maybe?  And Glenn.  He's the only one who has a nose so that counts for something. 


Well we don't have a pet ladybug but I had to throw this in as a bonus.  I love all the detail and the writing at the top.  Perhaps Mr. Ladybug's name is Hoontitiie?

No comments: