Sunday, October 3, 2010

Likes and dislikes

I have a hundred blog posts floating around in my head, but life keeps getting in the way of me actually sitting down and writing any of them. Vicky and I have been canning in the evenings(anyone want pickles? We have A LOT!), Glenn's been hunting and traveling for work, I've had actual work-work to do after everyone goes to bed, and oh yeah - the new tv shows have started. Things are very hectic around here! So here are some lists (lazy blogger!) and a few pictures to tide you over until things slow down (in 2020?):



Reina LIKES:
Decorating for Halloween. Or un-decorating for Halloween. Pulling off all of the window clings and making eye contact with me and then cramming them into her mouth. All while I'm saying, "No Reina, don't eat those!" Will LIKES: Decorating for Halloween, too. Holding things out of reach of his sister's hands. All things Halloween. He wants to be a firefighter, Buzz Lightyear or Woody for Halloween. Yeah, I know. I already bought him a costume. It remains to be seen whether or not he will actually wear it. Will LIKES: Teasing his sister! Reina LIKES: Teasing her brother!

Reina DISLIKES: Being confined. Being teased by her mother. Bedtime. Sleeping by herself. Having her chupee taking away.

No comments: