Friday, October 1, 2010

Anything you can do, I can do better

It's been kind of a rough week at the Pauley household. It's one of those "ber" months, which means hunting season and football and all of those other great distractions. Glenn had to travel for work earlier in the week so the kids and I were left to fend for ourselves. All that means is that we might eat a fewer less vegetables at dinner and breakfast is eaten in the car on the way to preschool. I also stay up way too late watching tv or goofing off. So that makes me tired the next day and less able to handle toddler chaos and blah blah blah. On top of all of that, Will's caught a cold and is coughing all over this house. I think we're all pretty happy that it's the weekend.

In the meantime, the great sociological experiment continues. Are gender traits learned or inherent? Check out Miss Reina Pauley here. Will comes downstairs wearing his Woody costume so she finds the jacket and after some pointed grunts and gestures, she gets me to help her put it on. She also finds the hat because you can't very well be a firefighter without a hat. My brother dresses as a cowboy? Well, I can too! I'm too tired tonight for more recaps, so I'll just leave with you a couple pictures of a cute 3 1/2 yr old. More about this crazy week later.

No comments: