Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Day 226

I have a big post to write about Will's confirmation this past weekend but I'm tired and had to help with graphing points on a line (8th grade math!) tonight and I have no more space in my brain for thinking.  So here are a couple of pictures from the last few days.  

Reina discovered my high school yearbooks and peals of laughter could be heard from the den.  
"Mom, your hair!  How did you get your hair to do that?"  I'm glad that my fashion choices of 1991 can be so entertaining.  


We had a big snow on Sunday and Monday - a record 14 something inches. I can't say that I was ready for this much snow but it's helping put out the fires in our region so that's nice.  




Here's the COVID update.  Unfortunately, Wyoming is now in the top 5 states for COVID infection rates.  We have passed 10,000 cases.  I know a few people who are dealing with infections.   We are trying to be careful with our trips out of the house - the kids are still in school but they both have days off this week for the end of quarter parent/teacher conferences.  We all feel a sense of fatigue from living this semi-quarantined life, but we're trying our best to keep everyone healthy.  I miss the ability to hop in the car and go bounce around Denver for the weekend or head to a football game.  Football!  But we are hanging in there and doing the best we can.  And eating a lot of Halloween candy early.  

No comments: