Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day 219

Reina has spent the last two days schooling from home.  She started to feel yucky on Sunday and had a low-grade fever and sore throat yesterday and a sore throat today.  In 'normal times,' I probably would've given her a few tylenol this morning and sent her on her way.  But today, I let her stay home and she was able to follow along with her class on Zoom and keep up with her work.  In history, they are studying Egypt so I got to sit next to her while she made a poster about daily life in ancient Egypt.  She had to include several illustrations on her poster which she drew herself instead of printing something off of the computer.  Her artistic skills are pretty amazing!   

Reina's 'rich Egyptian woman" with a modern twist.  


Solomon and Snow with Oreo and Black Chicken in the back.  Without combs, I think they look like weirdly sized eagles. 

So it's been a more hectic start to the week than I anticipated but if I haven't learned to take one day at a time during this crazy year, well... when will I ever learn?  I'll just keep looking at my cute chickens from the basement window and see what Wednesday brings.  

No comments: