Monday, October 5, 2020

Day 204

On Day 204, I'm still working from home.  I go into the office on occasion but most of my time is spent at the dining room table hooked up to multiple screens.  Sometimes I'll work from the kitchen island or I'll take the laptop out onto the deck.  I've appreciated the flexibility to get my work done and be in a comfortable environment.  And I'll admit it, it's been fun to have the pets around.  Granted, both cats decided to try playing the piano while I was teaching a workshop online and the piano shows up on my computer's camera so the workshop participants were treated to a short little concert before I turned around and yelled "get down!"  The dogs follow my around the house when I move to a new location so I'm rarely alone, even when all of the other humans are out of the house.  On Friday, I saw Coco sitting outside in the fall sun and I snapped a picture.  She always has a grumpy look, but I think she's a pretty happy cat.  



 

No comments: