Friday, September 25, 2020

Day 194

 A lot and I mean A LOT has happened this week.  It's time for another list. 

1.  Will had cold symptoms most of last weekend.  Much to Will's disappointment, he had to get a COVID test on Monday.  Once I got him in the car, he was a trooper about the test.  

2. I kept Reina home Tuesday because our initial guidance from the health dept was that we should quarantine in case Will was a positive test.  Later, they told us that we didn't have to quarantine but that they recommended it. I was already working from home and Glenn was on a hunting trip so it was pretty easy to hunker down. 

3.  Will cold got a little worse but no fever, just a sore throat and achy body and congestion.  He and I started to get convinced that he was going to test positive.   Just as that scenario started to kick into full gear, we got the call from the health dept saying that Will had tested negative.   Yah!  Negative!  

4.  A few hours after that call, I started to get Will's cold symptoms. 

5. Glenn came home from his hunting trip. Yah! 

6.  Reina went back to school.  Yah! 

7. I finished teaching a workshop online and my cold symptoms got worse.  But I got the workshop done and I didn't have to worry about getting anyone in the class sick. 

8.  Glenn took me to the doctor today because I had a fever overnight. I got my own COVID test (not fun, that swab is up your nose for a ridiculous amount of time) and have bronchitis.  I was given a breathing treatment at the doctor's office and sent home with a bunch of medicine. I'm sure I'll be on the mend soon. 

9.  Reina's showing some cold symptoms tonight.  Glenn, save yourself.  

No comments: