Thursday, October 25, 2012

Another one bites the dust

I started this post on Monday night.... wrote a paragraph, collapsed back on the couch and now it's Thursday.  Here's what I wrote originally:  So I caught the Great Unidentified Virus of 2012 and spent the weekend in a semi-coma on the couch.  So another weekend without any pictures of me and the kiddos, Glenn and the kiddos, the kiddos or the dogs.  Well, I did take a picture of the dogs yesterday to send to my mom and sister because it looked like someone had snuck in the house and shot said dogs, so comfortable they were on the couch.  Tough, tough life for Trigger and Tootsie.  Anyway, so it was also a weekend with no shopping for the rest of the Halloween costumes, no exercising, no party, and no hanging out. 

So Monday through Thursday looked a little something like me attempting to go to work for a few hours every day, losing my voice completely for about 24 hours (that was scary actually, it made me feel claustrophobic for some reason.  Trigger liked it the most because I couldn't yell at him), I went back to the doctor for different medicine, my voice came back, Reina had to stay home today because of similar symptoms and now here we are at the end of the week.  I'm just hoping that we can keep everyone healthy for the weekend.  We have a halloween carnival, Will's last football game, and a bunch of pumpkins to carve. 

Back in a few days with actual pictures and hopefully paragraphs that don't involve me whining. 

No comments: