Friday, June 26, 2009

All sorts of sibling togetherness . . . and a compost bin

This week I made another attempt at getting a picture of both kiddos smiling at the same time. Here's how it turned out. Will sorta smiling . . . I think he's saying "dinosaur" - that's what we use instead of "cheese." Okay - now it's Reina's turn!! Will has begun the pouting portion of the evening at this point. I just had to throw this picture of my little elfin princess in here. Isn't she cute? Look at the skin?! Women pay thousands of dollars for a complexion like that. Look! Reina's sleeping in her crib. Sorry for the upside down picture - not sure why it turned out that way. She's been sleeping in her crib for more than a week now and it's great! On a good night she sleeps from about 10:00 p.m. until 4:00 a.m. That works for me! Look at her juicy deliciousness too - she's getting big! Okay, so Reina usually gets in our bed for the 4:00 a.m. feeding because then I just fall back asleep for a few minutes and so does she. Will tends to make his appearance around 6:00 a.m. or when Glenn's alarm goes off. This is another one of those photos that I'll save and use in a few years when I'm trying to convince them that "yes, you did like each other at one point." Notice Will's pink pull-ups? We're still working through the box. We bought a compost bin last weekend after talking about it for like 3 years. Will and I assembled it together. Normally, bringing Will in on a project adds about an hour and maybe a screaming temper tantrum or two (usually me) to your timetable. However, I discovered that the compost bin also serves as a very handy toddler jail when you are trying to put it together so it worked out great. Don't worry, I'm not using it as a toddler jail now that we've actually started composting. Tempting though. . .

Wheeeeeeee! This was my attempt at photograping Reina's mohawk. She's such a happy girl until she's not. And judging by the screams that I'm hearing right now, it appears that my computer time is over with. Hope you all have a happy weekend and make this face a lot.

No comments: