Wednesday, June 17, 2009

When Children Attack


It was brought to my attention today that there are hardly any pictures of me on the blog so tonight we pulled out the camera and attempted to capture our life with the two kiddos. As you can tell, it was slightly less than successful. Will is so against getting his picture taken that everytime we bring it out he wails and tries to get away. Thanks buddy! In the first picture above, he's not trying to kick his dad in the face, that was just a serendipitous side effect - he was actually flipping from Glenn's shoulders onto his lap. Sounds safe, huh? The next picture provides more evidence to my theory that Reina is starting the teething process - she tries to gnaw on anything within reach, including my face.
Look at their little faces though, aren't they cutie pies? I swear, the combination of Glenn's DNA with mine makes for some pretty handsome babies. Look at those big blue eyes! And those scrumptious little faces. The elfin ears are a nice touch but check out the hair! Will's got more hair right now than my Dad (sorry Dad!) and we have to get it cut every 6 weeks or he starts to look like a slacker hippie beach bum. Reina is going to get a big dent on her head from being kissed so much. Will would have one too but he doesn't stand still long enough to get kissed. Even though most days are crazy and I hardly ever get a moment to myself, I wouldn't have it any other way. Love you kiddos.

3 comments:

Justin and Kristi said...

Your little family is so cute! Looks like you guys are having as much fun as a family can have! Is it raining on your end of the state? Amazing how fast our little sweeties grow up!

Val said...

Awesome! That first picture is amazing! Dad is really taking one for the team!

You guys look great. Such a beautiful family. Hope all is well!

Lucy said...

Thanks for the comments! I love that picture of Glenn too - actually I think Will's foot did miss Glenn's face, but just by millimeters.

Hi Kristi! We are getting some great moisture. I'm also to the point where I wouldn't mind a little more sun but as an official representative of the WDA, I don't think I'm allowed to say that!! :) Email me your blog address again - when you have time- I can't find it!