Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Reina's Thanksgiving Letter

 Reina's class wrote letters of thanksgiving to their families this week.  You are in for a treat because Reina went above and beyond and wrote Glenn and I our own individual letters.  Here you go. 


Dear Mr. Pauley

Hello Glenn, this is your landlord.  I have some unfortunate news.  You have twenty-four hours to pay your bills or you will be evicted, you and your family will leave your home and live on the streets if you don't pay your bills!  I'm sorry that I must be the one to tell you this sad news, oh and one last thing.  Thank you for being there for your daughter when she needs you.  She enjoys practicing punching and kicking.  She also feels happy when she scares you, it makes her laugh.  One of her favorite things to do is fist and hunt with you.  Thank you Mr. Pauley for being there for her.  Remember, you have twenty-four hours.  Sincerely, Mr. Landlord. 


Dear Lucy Rebecca Hansen or Pauley

Lucy my love, it has been ages since I last laid eyes on you and your curly hair. I miss your gentle eyes and your beautiful daughter Reina who loves you almost as much as I do.  My love, I feel a jealous rage to know I'm on not the only one to love you.  Your extremely lucky to have such a kind loving daughter who misses you every minute you are gone.  I thank you for being there for her. I am certain that your daughter would crumble without you.  My love I wish to see you soon.  For we are like lions of love.  Yours forever, Alfrendo Loveheart


So she's going to be an attorney based on the first letter, a screenwriter for Telenovela with the second letter right?  Help us all.  

No comments: