Monday, April 30, 2018

More Spring Break

Okay, it's officially the last day of April and I still don't have all of the Spring Break pictures posted.  And I'm still missing some pictures because I'm coincidentally missing the cord to my camera.  So, more pictures shall be posted in May when the camera cord finally (hopefully) makes an appearance.  

The trip might've been a month ago, but the memories are still fresh. 

Our second night, we had a big dinner at a local Cabo restaurant.  It was decorated with flags and banners from universities and professional sports all around the U.S.  We even found a UW flag up at the top!  

Reina drinking a soda.  She was delighted.  

Will was not necessarily delighted but definitely cool.  

Glenn and Everett and Reina's eyebrow.  

Super cool cousin.  

Will climbed up on an (empty) table and signed his name to the Broncos flag.  Will 2018.  

You can see his little signature way at the bottom.  

After dinner we walked around and window shopped.  Okay, yes, this hat now lives in Cheyenne.  It'll be good for gardening?  

Sea lion alert!  More on these guys later.  
The next night, we wandered around after dinner and I bought all of the cousins (except one) an ice cream cone.  Baby Cousin was sitting in the stroller and I actually forgot that he was an ice cream eater until I heard a loud and insistent "I WANT SOME!" coming from the stroller area. His mom came to the rescue with his own cone.  Worst aunt ever.  


We took a boat ride to the see the famous Cabo arches.  Our tour guide referred to these pelicans as Mexican chickens.  

One of Baby Cousin's favorite things is a truck, followed by #2, BOATS!  Here he is taking his boat ride very seriously.  

Frizzy-haired mom and Reina on the boat ride.  

Yeeeeehaw!  I'm on a boat!  

The Cabo Arch.  

After our boat ride, we ended up at a great swimming beach.  Here are three of the four Pauleys splashing in the surf.  

Another Reina/beach/sunset shot.  
I can't believe this is my only picture from it but Vicky and I spent part of a day at a really fun cooking class.  We learned how to make some new dishes and had a really fun day.  We've both made some of meals since we came back and they've been big hits.  
Will and Pop-Pop playing catch.  
More pictures of my favorite model!  
Reina taking pictures of her favorite model?  :) 


No comments: