Sunday, April 15, 2018

Last Sunday

I still have half a camera of vacation pictures to download and then a bunch of pictures from Reina's Spring program AND I have to talk about how Glenn and I played in an all day volleyball tournament and we have a half empty bottle of ibuprofen to prove it.  But first, last Sunday was Will's first time as an acolyte at church.  He went through the training a few months ago and took his first communion and then it was his turn to acolyte.  I waited to tell him until a few days before so that he would stress out about it.  Our resident introvert (or the second-generation introvert) really doesn't like being in front of people but he didn't complain too much and when Sunday rolled around, he was ready to go.  
Why why why does the computer flip my pictures? I don't know.  But I kept the bulletin just so I could take this picture.  
He looked so grown up walking down the aisle and lighting candles and sitting by the pastor during the service.  It made me a little teary-eyed but what else is new?  After Sunday School, he proudly told me that several people had told him that he had done a good job.  Another milestone in the books. 

No comments: