Monday, March 5, 2018

Sunday doodles

I carry a notebook in my purse that I plan to use for lists and notes and grown-up things.  In reality, it's only used by the kids when we go to a restaurant and I don't want them to go stir crazy in the 10 minutes before our food arrives or for Sundays when we are at church and I'd like to listen to the sermon and not answer questions from my children.  I noticed a few of the scribbles yesterday and thought it would be good to memorialize them on the blog.  

Will's contribution is a peak inside his brain, his sports brain that is.  
I can't get the picture to flip 90 degrees so tilt your head and look at Will's math.  Trying to figure out a mythical player's average points/rebounds/etc.  Hey at least it's math right?  
Reina's contribution.  I think it speaks for itself.  
I might have to frame this one.  I do think that's what Coco would look like in real life.  A little Goth, a little wild but those big big eyes!  

No comments: