Monday, November 13, 2017

Twelve

Reina says that I had "love eyes" that day.  I think she's right.  
Yesterday, Glenn and I celebrated our twelfth wedding anniversary.   We went out to dinner the weekend before and Glenn surprised me with a gorgeous pair of super sparkly earrings.  I see that the traditional gift for 12 years is silk or linen but I'll take my little jewelry box instead!  Glenn didn't want anything for the anniversary, we are in the midst of redoing some stuff around the house and even bought new toilets so apparently, he's good with that?  

At breakfast, Reina drew a picture of our wedding on the envelope of the card that my mom gave us.  Between my veil and long dress, Glenn's dapper suite and the googly eyes we are making at each other, I think Reina captured the spirit of that day very well.  And our hair looks fabulous.  

No comments: