Monday, November 6, 2017

Go Cowboys!

Last Spring, for Mother's Day in fact, Glenn bought me season tickets for UW football.  It was a lovely present and I was delighted.  It wasn't too much of a surprise because I said something along the lines of, "for Mother's Day, can you get me season tickets to UW football?" So he did and we are the proud owners of Section J, Row something, seats something and something and it's been fun.  Except for the Oregon game.  That wasn't very fun.  Some combination of the four of us, plus one grandparent, have made every single game except one that interfered with Will's football game.  A few weeks ago, Glenn was hunting so we bought an extra kid ticket and the kiddos and I headed over the summit to watch the New Mexico game.  Spoiler alert, Wyoming won 42-3.  

She wasn't wearing a stitch of school colors but she willingly cheered when the scoreboard implored the crowd to and she kept herself busy with trips to the snack shack and my phone.  

Not sure why we framed this picture with that sign but here's a field level view of my little superfans.  We were on our way home at this point because it was chilly, we'd run out of snack money and the Cowboys scored all of their 42 points by halftime.  

Football isn't Reina's jam as the kids say these days so she entertained herself by taking pictures on my phone and slapping all sorts of whatever you call those on there.  I had about twenty similar shots waiting for me after the game.  

My favorite superfans.  

No comments: