Monday, September 14, 2015

Reina's first Broncos game

Let's talk about football!  I took Reina to the Broncos pre-season game towards the end of August.  It was her first trip to Sports Authority Field at Mile High and she loved it.  We had such a nice afternoon together.  It was one of those days were everybody (at least Reina and I) was in a good mood,  the weather wasn't too hot, it was a pre-season game so the score didn't matter (the Broncos won) and we just had fun.  

Reina's view from the seats.  I love the sneak peek of the tips of her fingers.  She was a little bored as the game went on so I gave her the phone camera.  Lots of backs of heads and butts, but I guess when you are under four feet, that is your viewpoint.


Wearing Bobo's hand-me-downs but happy as a clam. 

See above caption. 
 During the game, I said she could pick out one treat and she was trying to tell me what she wanted, but for the life of her, she couldn't remember the name.  She asked me if she could get those hippity hops or those hop-hop things?  We finally got on the same page and headed for the Dippin Dots vendor.  Yeah for weird ice cream!  It was a terrific way to wrap up the summer.  Since the game, Reina's been more interested in the Broncos and while she doesn't always watch, she definitely asks who's winning.  Last night, she even made the connection that Eli Manning must be Peyton's brother.  I was so proud!  She's my little superfan!

No comments: