Monday, September 14, 2015

Let's be workers!

We're clinging to summer around here just like Coco clings to the front door screen while Tootsie supervises.  Coco was trying to catch flies, naturally. 
We're still writing about summer over here!  A few weeks ago, I had to take my booth for work to another town about 2 two hours away.  It was the day before school so the kids came with me. We had to drive about two hours one way but we left early enough to stop at a pioneer museum on the way up.  Both kids are into 'old stuff' right now so it works pretty well.  Pioneer museums have enough guns, swords, army uniforms, skulls and maybe a cannon or two that keeps Will interested and dresses, tea cups, taxidermied animals, and old fashioned anything to entertain the Reina.  We had a very pleasant day.  On the way home, we stopped by a state park that I've driven by for years and never took the five minute detour off of the interstate to check out.  We'll be back Natural Bridge! 

Darn sideways camera picture.  This is Natural Bridge.  It's a giant rock formation that has been eroded by the river so it looks like a giant natural bridge.  Wow, I should write copy for our state tourism material.

I was trying to take a picture of my booth for outreach purposes and Reina says, "hey Will, let's be workers!" That's what I am, a worker. 

Photobombed by a worker! 

No comments: