Monday, April 22, 2013

Will had a birthday. A while ago.

While looking through the camera this weekend, I realized that I never finished posting about Will's birthday.  At this point, I'm proud that I remembered during the actual calendar year.  So here you go.  
Opening presents, birthday morning.  "It's the LEGO's set I always wanted!"  He said that about every Lego that he received for his birthday. 

Wearing the Jedi Robe that he opened shortly after the Star Wars Lego set.  He kept asking for a robe for his birthday.  Glenn thought he wanted a bathrobe.  Luckily I erred on the side of Star Wars.  I think he looks a little monk-ish. 

Building something Star Wars Lego-y on the birthday morning. 

Much to the delight of everyone in the family, I opted to buy an Angry Birds cake from the grocery store instead of attempting to bake one myself.  It was a big hit.  See below.
 
She's going to love this picture in about a decade, huh?  CAKE! 

So Will officially turned six.  And now it's been documented for another year. 

No comments: